Letra McFly - Tonight is The Night

Letra/Lyrics: McFly - Tonight is The Night

I was there when it happened 
I was there when you fell 
First time that I saw you cry 
The magic died as well 
 
I remember you told me 
Kid, go give 'em hell 
I was always gonna buy the dream 
That you were trying to sell 
 
Just one of a thousand people 
Didn’t see it before 
What am I waiting for 
 
Tonight is the night 
Tonight is the night 
I might have wasted the tears 
But I won’t waste the years 
 
Tonight is the night 
Tonight is the night 
I admit to myself  
that I’m asking for help  
 
Moments after it happened  
Thought ok this is fine  
Then my heart took a holiday  
And I was left behind  
 
So I stayed in the shadow  
Of who I used to be  
Now I look like the person  
that’s been walking over me 
 
Just one of a million people  
I didn’t see it before  
So what am I waiting for? 
 
Tonight is the night 
Tonight is the night 
I might have wasted the tears 
But I won’t waste the years 
 
Tonight is the night  
Tonight is the night  
I admit to myself that I’m asking for help  
 
And I feel that I could fly away  
Miles away like you  
 
Just one of a thousand people  
Scared of asking for help  
For my own mental health  
Had to say to myself  
 
Tonight is the night 
Tonight is the night 
I might have wasted the tears 
But I won’t waste the years 
 
Tonight is the night  
Tonight is the night  
I admit to myself that I’m asking for help  
 
Tonight is the night  
Tonight is the night  
I admit to myself that I’m asking for help  
 
Tonight is the night  
Tonight is the night